“Goals give you more than a reason to get up in the morning; they are an incentive to keep you going all day. Goals tend to tap the deeper resources and draw the best out of life.” - Harvey Mackay
1. Live within my means, stay committed to investing and entrepreneurship, and become a millionaire by age 26.
2. Manage to stick to a consistent exercise routine to keep myself in top physical condition to look and feel good for the beach party at the end of the year.
3. Be the best son, brother and friend that I can be to the people around me. Go the extra mile to help and show love to the people that matter.
4. Successfully establish a powerful web presence through providing content and service of enormous value on this and my other websites.
5. Start up a company that manages to make an impact on the world.
Life’s awfully short to be wasted just like that.
If you want something, go get it. Period.
It’s really not much more than to just get out there and do it.